Matchbox Design Group’s Annual Web Design/Marketing scholarship
Matchbox is offering $1,000 in free college tuition. Well, we are trying to help you save $1,000 through a scholarship.
The Matchbox Design Group annual Design/Marketing Scholarship is here to help students that are currently enrolled in college or on their way in 2019. This is only for students that would like to receive $1,000 to go towards your tuition costs. All we ask is for each applicant to submit an essay addressing your related field in marketing or web design. The Matchbox Design Group Scholarship committee will choose the winning entry. We look forward to all of the well thought out submissions.
2018 – 2019 Essay Prompt
How does your focus (Web Designer, Copywriter, SEO Specialist, etc.) fit into the overall team at a marketing agency and further their marketing agenda?
How to Apply
- Write an essay answering the prompt question in 1,500 words or more. Make sure you follow the instructions provided below.
- Send your essay in PDF format or Microsoft Word Document.
- The subject of your email should include “Scholarship” and your full name.
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions are due by May 1st, 2019
The Review Process
- Each essay will be reviewed by the Matchbox Design Group Committee.
- Each essay will be graded on creativity, organization, original content, and quality of writing.
- The winner will be informed by June 1, 2019.
- All applicants must be currently enrolled or about to be enrolled in the upcoming semester in an accredited institution.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Website Design/Marketing related program. For example Computer Information Systems, Graphic Design with a focus on the Web, Copywriting, Digital Media Marketing, Internet Marketing.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.