SEO Account Manager
Start A New Career
We’re growing our team and have an open SEO Account Manager. We are looking for an experienced, responsive and outgoing marketer skilled in SEO with client-facing skills.
At Matchbox, we strive to create lasting partnerships with clients. As our team and clients have grown over the last 11 years, so have the complexity of solutions we implement. We are now constantly adding new features and enhancements while also maintaining a large number of websites and web applications.
Due to this growth, Matchbox Design Group is seeking an experienced, SEO Account Manager with extended agency experience for a full-time position at our office in St. Louis, Missouri. We’re looking for someone that is responsive, fun, creative, has exceptional communication skills, and is able to work well in a team environment. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of professional experience working with clients and enjoys developing unique solutions and solving problems.
Our SEO/SEM client base is growing and we’re looking to add a new SEO Account Manager to the team to help direct and guide the efforts.
Matchbox Design Group is looking for an SEO/SEM Account Manager with 2+ years experience that will be responsible for planning and coordinating SEO/SEM efforts. You must be very detail-oriented and have a strong knowledge of both paid and organic optimization.
Things We’re Looking For:
- Ability to integrate with a team of incredibly talented individuals.
- Clear communication through phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Incredibly detail-oriented.
- Ability to forecast and circumvent problems and risks.
- Ability to make decisions to keep projects moving forward on time and on budget.
- Eager to learn and ask questions.
- A sense of urgency.
- A sense of humor.
Things You’ll Do:
- Interface with clients.
- Assist with content strategy.
- Write web copy.
- Manage social media platforms.
- Provide strategic advice and direction.
- Manage advertising campaigns.
- Use various SEO tools to analyze data.
- Help team complete initial SEO audits and site optimizations.
- Organic search optimization.
- Link building research and implementation.
- Website analysis and reporting.
- Work with dev team for code-level optimizations.
- Work with the design team for UI or graphic needs.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in SEO/SEM.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of web design and development process.
- Experience reading and analyzing data.
- Direct work experience in SEO/SEM capacity.
- Solid knowledge of WordPress.
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Superior planning skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Decision making
- Communication skills
- Conflict management
Overall, you must enjoy a close team environment and a job that differs from day-to-day. If you have all of these qualities, we want to talk to you. Fill out our employment form below to apply now and attach your portfolio and resume in PDF format. Be sure to tell us what your favorite sandwich is. Thanks, and we’ll be in touch.
Go back to our Employment page.