Digital Art Director
We’re growing our team and are looking for a Digital Art Director with exceptional communication skills and a passion for great design.
Matchbox Design Group is seeking an art director to lead our creative process. This is a full-time position at our office in St. Louis, Missouri. We’re looking for someone that is responsive, energetic, creative and has great communication skills. The ideal candidate will have 3 – 5+ years of professional experience in the field and enjoy developing unique solutions and solving problems.
This position will require strong graphic design, scheduling, presentation, people management and collaboration skills as you will be responsible for the conception, design, and execution of digital visuals to be used in branding, online advertising, digital marketing, and occasionally print media.
Digital Art Director
Things we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Extensive experience designing responsive websites
- Ability make clear cut, concise decisions
- Can work well directly with clients to solve their problems
- Can bring concepts to life quickly
- Great attention to detail and consistency
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Can schedule creative tasks
- You can manage your own workload
Things you’ll do:
- Guide the creative process for projects
- Meet with clients to learn about their brands and present design
- Assist in creating and executing design concepts
- Direct design team to ensure consistency through all creative element
- Ensure creative vision is carried through to final product
- Schedule design team
- Assist in writing project scope documents
- Assist in creating project proposals
Things you need to know:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Deep working knowledge of interactive and social media spaces
- How to schedule multiple people/projects
Things that would be good to know:
- Adobe XD
Overall, you must enjoy a close team environment and a job that differs from day to day. If you have all of these qualities, we want to talk to you. Fill out our employment form below and attach your portfolio and resume in PDF format.
Thanks, and we’ll be in touch!
Go back to our Employment page.