12 Smart Ways To Use Google Search Engine For Relevant Results

Smart Ways To Use Google Search Engine.

Google is the biggest search engine, and that too by a very big margin. Over 70% of all search traffic belongs to Google and the rest 30% is divided among all other search engines. It is believed to have over 4 billion users worldwide and search over 5.6 billion queries every day. That is why… Read More

Is Speech Recognition The Future Of Marketing?

Is Speech Recognition The Future Of Marketing?

According to a survey conducted by PWC, venturing into the world of voice-powered eCommerce is the way to go. The survey revealed that 50% of the respondents had purchased items using their voice assistant, and a further 25% would welcome the idea in the future. They consider voice assistants as a faster, easier, and smarter… Read More

Changing The SEO Game: Voice Search On Spotlight

Have you ever wondered how voice search has affected SEO? Read on to find out how voice search changed the SEO game. Contact us today.

With how fast technology has been developing, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that SEO is rapidly changing as well. One of the major game-changers in SEO is voice search. Starting off as a small innovation, voice search is now one of the things that SEO marketers need to optimize for, given the convenience and… Read More

Alexa, What Should I Do To Optimize My eCommerce Website For Voice Search

Keyword Research Geared Towards Intent

Voice search is becoming one of the most reliable methods of attracting customers to your e-commerce business. This isn’t surprising seeing that it’s easier to use a virtual assistant than to type questions on your device. When you ask should I optimize my eCommerce website for voice search, the answer is yes. According to Google,… Read More

How Will Voice Search Affect SEO?

How Will Voice Search Affect SEO? Maybe we should ask Alexa, featured in this image.

Voice search could be described as an up and coming technology. Although it is already around and used by many people today, it has a lot of potentials to develop further and be the solution to a range of problems. It is a technology used by people to access internet search results on a smart… Read More

The Future Is Voice Technology

The Future Is Voice Technology is a very true statement with Alexa, Google Home and Siri being so prominent.

What is voice technology? Today, when we think of voice technology, we think of big names like the Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Apple’s Siri—devices and software that ease the users’ experience through simplistic and hands-free interaction, but voice technology has been around much longer. In 1961, IBM created the IBM Shoebox, a rudimentary digital… Read More